ATTENTION 2016-2017 EAST BAND STUDENTS AND PARENTS
Band Forms for 2016-2017 school year as discussed at the Incoming Freshman Meeting March 31st, 2016.
In order to reserve a spot in the marching band, the following forms must be submitted by the deadline.
Required Band Forms
If you are choosing to not fill out the Online Registration Form provided, please print, complete and return ALL Required Forms to: East Band Boosters 1000 S. 70th Street, Lincoln NE, 68510 Forms must be received by deadline.
DEADLINE WAS MAY 13, 2016
- East Band Information and Instructions
- Parent Contribution & Order Form
- Parent Consent Information
- Extracurricular activities code of conduct
- Band Contract
- Parent Permission Field Trip
- Uniform Measurement Form – complete and submit for entering freshmen and new band students if your student was not measured at the meeting March 31st; for returning band students, only submit if your student was fitted last year and has had a significant growth spurt since then.
- Band Directory Form
PAPER ONLY Forms (print, fill out and mail to: East Band 1000 S. 70th Street, Lincoln NE, 68510
- Emergency Information Report (PAPER ONLY not on online registration form)
- Parent Consent Form (PAPER ONLY not on online registration form)
Additional Band Forms
- Button and Decal Order Form
- Instrument Loan Form – complete and submit if you are using a school instrument
Expense/Reimbursement/Student Account Funds Forms
- EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT FORM– only complete this form if you are a chair for a fundraiser or the Boosters have asked you to make purchases and you need reimbursement.
- STUDENT ACCOUNT FUNDS FORM–
- complete this form to use your Student’s Account Funds to pay for Contributions, Band uniform clothing and shoes, pep band shirts, Band Camp tuition, or color guard uniform
- complete this form to deposit funds into your Student’s Account from family/friends. Student Funds earned by participation in Fundraising events will be deposited into the Student’s Account by the Boosters.